- Registering with The Gate & Personal Information:
- Our website can be visited and connected without revelation and exposure of personal data. We may collect data in an anonymous form and use this data in order to improve our services.
- To provide our users with the best services, The Gate collects information the user provides directly to us through their access or use of ourservices, such as when they create or modify their account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include:the user’s name, email address, phone number, profile picture, payment method, financial and credit card information, and other information the user chooses to provide.
- Users’ information are not publically shared or sold to any third-part company or organization.
- Use of Users’ Data
The information we collect is used to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services, including, for example, facilitating payments, providing services the user request (and send related information), developing new features, providing customer support to users and teachers, authenticating users, and sendingservice updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal administration and operations, including, for example, preventing fraud and abuse of our services; troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems; conducting data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send or facilitate communications between the user and the teacher;
- Notify the user about changes to our services;and
- Keep our services safe and secure.
- Content Policy
In order to maintain the quality of our services and the development of the teachers, our quality team may watch or listen to any of the sessions at any time. This will also happen when the user reports an issue with any of their sessions. This content, however, is not shared with or sold to any third-part company or organization.
- All the transactions done on The Gate are completely safe. Payment information are sent on a secure connection and are encrypted using the highest standards available.
- Credit cards information are not stored, sold to, or shared with any third-party company or organization.
- After making a payment for our services, the details the useris asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder of any transaction made on this website must retain a copy of the transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Future Changes in the Policy